Friday, March 6, 2015

Let the Fallout Continue

Arizona Health Director Will Humble Quits



---
You can run, Mr, Humble, but you can't hide. You know as well as anyone how deeply involved you've been in discriminating against the rights and care needs of Arizona citizens affected by serious mental illness. In your relatively brief tenure as the Director of ADHS, you  have actively awarded persons such as Cory Nelson for furthering the grossly substandard conditions at the The Arizona State Hospital, and in doing so, have continually turned a blind eye to good faith and utterly valid data to the effect. How many ABC Ch. 15 news reports have you refused to cooperate with? Ten... twelve? And how many lawsuits are you now a party to in terms of patients and patients' families who have suffered from your ineptitude? Two...four? You should be not only be ashamed, sir, but willing as well to do the right thing, even at this late stage of your history as a state employee. 

One way or the other, trust me when I say: You are still well in my sights as I diligently seek to address the due accountability of you and every other Rat Bastard responsible for the grossly substandard conditions at the Arizona State Hospital. Your troubles are only beginning in the context. I have all textural records specific to your role in my experiences as an ASH patent, wherein you willfully disregarded state and federal law, simply in order to maintain the status quo at what is now being recognized as one the most grossly mismanaged public mental facilities in the nation today.

paoloreed@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Assets just like the one you talked about here might be very helpful to me! I will submit a link to this page on my blog. I am positive my guests will discover that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.
    I was more than happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thank you for this nice read!! I definitely having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete